I play the cello.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Quick update for all the people who don't read this blog.

1. The school music teacher engraved my personal cello with a school barcode. He held my cello hostage (had it repaired) for three weeks, and I cried when it was given back.
2. The German came and left. She and I did and did not get along. It was quite complicated. On a personal level we got along, but on a social level we are very different people.
3. I am not leaving state for college, which was my dream (my primary motivation throughout high school). I have spent the past week pondering the meaning of life and crying a lot.
4. I have started reading a lot of cooking blogs. I'm baking something for all the high school teachers who impacted me. I like cooking and baking, especially for other people.
5. I stopped taking pictures (and blogging here) because I am really quite lazy. Sometimes I wear an outfit that I really like and think, 'Damn, I wish I could post this.' I could, but I don't because no one except for myself cares.

3 comments:

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

Haha, I always thought "hella" was a northwest thing. It seems I was wrong! Perhaps it's a northwest/norcal thing.

Jordan Kinnally said...

I wish you posted more. :/

Pan said...

If you post it, I'll read it! Although I constantly read your xanga... but I'm getting lonely here on blogger. X)