I play the cello.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A proper post.


Well, hello.

I am a fan of Cecilia, but I often call her Katja. We are fans of the word "proper".

I made this account a year ago-maybe years ago- with the original intent to follow my favorite YouTube stars who blogged through this site. I never actually did follow their blogs, and now I am no longer their fans. Funny how things work out, eh?

My name is Elizabeth, but my name in German class is Astrid. I chose it because it made me think of stars. In actuality, it means "strange and unusual beauty". At least, that's what it means according to an online baby-naming website. I've never actually asked my German teacher if my name has meaning.

This summer, Katja and I are going to Germany. In spring, Katja and I are having German exchange students staying with us.

Good bye.

1 comment:

Chroma said...

I should just be CK! OO: