I play the cello.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today, I feel like Elle.

This is what I look like when spending the day doing chores.


I love this nail polish. A friend lent it to me. It looks just like the shade The Clothes Horse wears.

I'm just popping by to send out some SFE emails. I slept away the day, and now it feels like my day has just begun. I have so much to do before tomorrow evening. I must clean my room because I have yet to ask about the ABQ. My parents would undoubtedly say no if my room is still the mess it is.

My bedroom is a mass of clothing, basically. This is appalling, but I am still living out of my suitcase. I have clothes piled into the suitcase I took with me to New York in November. My drawers are open and filled with wrinkled, unfolded clothes. My desk and chair are piled with clothing. My closet is organized, though. It was so packed with clothing I could not fit anything in, so I spent a few hours pulling out the hangers not weighed down with clothing. Then I grabbed the clothing I never wear. Now I have room in the closet. Now I just need room to walk.

For the few people who read my blog, what is a fashionable way to wear jeans? It is funny because Second Skin just blogged about rarely wearing jeans. Tomorrow, I am teaching Sunday school. The most practical thing to wear would be pants, since there will be much bending down and sitting in awkward places/ positions. I only one pair of dress pants, which happen to be ill-fitting, and a few pairs of jeans. I would like to impress my temple members and show off the few ounces of style I have, but I am at a loss for jeans. Whenever I wear jeans to school, it just feels uninspiring. How do you make jeans attractive? Even Second Skin didn't make me jump for joy at the prospect of wearing jeans. That says a lot because she has made me lust over faux fur. If she can't convince me that jeans are the way to go, then I don't know what will.

No comments: