I play the cello.

Friday, January 8, 2010

"Today is a most auspicious beginning for a new stage in your love life! "

Your horoscope for January 8, 2010

There is no denying the romance that is in the air today, Elizabeth. You drift through the day in a bit of a haze. Your head is in the clouds and your feet barely touch the ground. If you're already married or in a close relationship, perhaps you've fallen in love with your partner all over again. If you're single, perhaps you've just met the man of your dreams. Whichever it is, know that today is a most auspicious beginning for a new stage in your love life!

How interesting, really.  If you are here due to reference on Ck's blog, I am sorry to disappoint. I have yet to write about our Starbucks adventure, which includes my raging sex-appeal. I will blog about it sometime soon, but not now. I had to write something else, which I have done. Now I have to edit something somebody else wrote, and then I can go to sleep.

I, aside from being a blog whore and seemingly Starbucks whore, am a journalist. I am new, inexperienced, and hardly talented enough to be called a journalist, but I am. I am even becoming infamous, if I want to give myself a compliment.

In a manner much different from what is expected, I wrote a news article. I attempted for it to be unbiased but, it is actually positive. (What? Astrid is going to write something positive in the newspaper?) I've tired out my pessimism for at least one issue, and instead I am raving about Students for the Environment, more commonly known as SFE.

I am president of SFE. This club keeps me so much busier than I expected. Despite just starting out, it brings me exquisite joy. Typing of exquisite, I want to show you two things.


http://www.lelook.eu/street_style_models-lelook_in_london_saliendo_de_topshop-729.html



http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Outerwear/Coats/+La+Mode+Coat

1 comment:

CK said...

Is it just an article, or is it a feature?
I don't think this will help with your notoriety (of course I'm not sure if ypu care xD). You're going to come off as really biased especially in light of the last article you wrote. You may be raving about SFE, but you also happen to be the president...
Well, in any case...more shit can't hit the fan, can it?